Assistant Manager (Full-Time, Salaried, All locations)
We are a growing natural brow + beauty brand dedicated to a mission of spreading love and we are looking for awesome, fun and caring individuals with insanely amazing customer service and team skills to join our retail teams.
- Competitive salary
- A fun, supportive and creative working environment
- Sales incentives, product discounts and complimentary services
- Career growth opportunities
Must be able to work at least one weekend day. Must be available full-time. MUST BE FLEXIBILE.
Your Core Responsibilities will Include:
- Focus on delivering awesome Bombay Experiences
- Lead and deliver Bombay Experiences with integrity and pride
- Assist and support the Manager to develop, organize and lead a high-volume store with a focus on excellence in guest relations and store operations
- Assist and support the Manager with management duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to Time Clock Management, Scheduling, Inventory, Visual merchandising, and Team Management.
- Promote a work environment where the entire staff takes responsibility for achieving goals
- Assist Manager in coaching, training and developing staff
- Follow Bombay Standard Operating Procedures with pride and integrity
- Learn and promote Bombay product and service knowledge, history, and practices
- Participate in store contests, trainings, and meetings that will inspire the team
- Seek feedback from coworkers to improve the store and guest experiences and report to manager
- Hold yourself and team members accountable to maintaining store and company standards
- Issue appropriate disciplinary actions when necessary
- Schedule guest appointments efficiently and effectively
- Provide complete guest care resolution to complaints; fill out guest experience form, follows up with guest on their in-store experience
- Report and provide feedback on store issues, team performances, and guest concerns to Manager
- Maintain a positive and fun bar environment
- Maintain store appearance and cleanliness
- Perform Keyholder responsibilities
Perform cash-handling duties (sales processes, orders and payments)
- Perform daily opening & closing duties
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of customer care, retail sales experience
- Have a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business, Arts, or Communications and/or equivalent experience (3-5 years)
- Previous management experience is an asset
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Always acts with integrity
- Punctual, accountable, leads by example
- Have outstanding customer service skills; willing to go above and beyond for our customers
- Upbeat, positive, energetic, fun, go-getter attitude
- Team player who takes pride in their work and helping everyone win
Able to make quick decisions, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solver with innovative ideas to make things better
- Have strong functional knowledge of computers, internet, Google, MS Office suite;
- Highly organized, self-motivated, reliable
- Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner
- Always presents a professional appearance and maintain grooming standards and dress code.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-Motivated and goal driven
Interested? Awesome! We would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume and cover letter with subject line "ASSISTANT MANAGER" to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you'd make a great fit!