Bombay Beauticians (Full-Time, Part-Time)
We are a growing natural beauty brand dedicated to a mission of spreading love and we are looking for awesome, fun and caring beauticians with insanely amazing customer service and team skills to join our retail bar teams.
- A fun, supportive and creative working environment
- Sales incentives, product discounts and complimentary services
- Career growth opportunities
Must be able to work at least one weekend day. Must be able to work a minimum of 16 hours.
Your Core Responsibilities Will Include:
- Providing exceptional esthetic services
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation
- Building strong customer relationships
- Promoting and educating clients on Bombay services and products
- Maintaining a positive attitude and a ability to grow and learn
- Working with a team to deliver amazing Bombay Guest Experiences
- Learning Bombay product and service knowledge, history, and practices
- Exceeding your daily and weekly guest services and sales goals
- Contributing to a fun and positive bar team environment
- Seeking feedback from management and coworkers to improve your performance
- Maintaining bar standards with pride
- Participating enthusiastically in-bar contests, trainings and meetings
- Growing in your Bombay knowledge and helping others grow around you
You must bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- MUST have a valid Esthetician or Beautician certificate (overseas accepted)
- MUST have 2+ years of experience in threading, waxing, and tweezing
- MUST have demonstrated ability to create genuine customer interactions
- MUST be able to communicate in English
- MUST be willing to work weekends
- MUST be flexible in availability
- Clear direction and longevity in previous employment
Interested? Awesome! We would love to hear from you! Please email your resume and cover letter with subject line "BOMBAY BEAUTICIAN" to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you'd make a great fit!
Thank you for your love and consideration. It means so much to us!