Bombay Brow Bar Inc is a growing, natural beauty brand dedicated to a mission of elevating the world with love. We are looking for awesome, fun and caring Team Leader with insanely amazing customer service, team skills, and leadership skills to join our retail bar teams.
As a Assistant Retail Manager (Team Lead) at Bombay, you bring love, enthusiasm, and passion for the Bombay brand through a fresh and authentic customer, staff, and bar experience. We believe in Love and we want you to be a stand for that.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Full-Time, Permanent Position.
- A fun, supportive and creative working environment
- Sales bonus program, sales incentives, employee product discounts, and complimentary services
- Career growth opportunities
- Must be able to work at least a minimum of one weekend day. Must be able to work a minimum of 36 hours.
- Care: You make every single person you meet feel loved and cared for.
- Team: You show up with a positive attitude and ready to take on the world with your team. You are a true team player and you get that nothing works without a team.
- Integrity: You stay true to your word and do the right things even when no one is looking.
- Leadership: You lead by example.
- Plans, direct and assess the everyday operations at Bombay Bar assigned location:
- Leads and demonstrates a guest-obsessed culture and build brand loyalty through excellent service and product knowledge;
- Leads the overall flow of the floor, prioritizing schedules and guests, and escalating issues to the right departments
- Understands the day to day operations and can manage the team in the absence of management
- Fosters a positive spirit on the floor and approaches situations objectively, calmly and solutions-focused
- Ensures the Bombay Bar Team functions smoothly day-to-day and KPI’s are met
- Partner with bar management to execute action plans that optimize results and ensure effective execution of all store operational activities;
- Contributes ideas and solutions to the bar management team that results in increased productivity, implementation of new marketing strategies and improved operations of the bar;
- Assist bar management in conducting new team member on-boarding and training;
- Coaches associates on guest care fundamentals and provide positive feedback;
- Resolves any outstanding Guest Escalations as they arise
- Oversees and delegates tasks to the team to best maximize the efficiency of bar operations;
- Communicates individual and/or team performance feedback to bar management;
- Ensure team receives scheduled breaks and/or meal periods;
- Creates an open outward communication on the bar floor;
- Address staff requirements, including the hiring, development, and retention of staff;
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines;
- Perform opening and closing procedures, and any inventory duties as directed.
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional, responsible, accountable, and reliable
- Positive, fun, go-getter attitude
- Strong sense of integrity; doing the right thing even when no one is watching
- Quick decision-maker
- Strong multi-tasking skills; able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Highly organized
- Flexible and handle change in a positive manner
- Always presents a professional appearance and maintain grooming standards and dress code.
- An interest in natural beauty and wellness
- A minimum of secondary school education
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- HR, Psychology or Business education is an asset
- Makeup, Esthetics, or cosmetics education is an asset
LANGUAGE OF WORK:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in customer service
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a supervisory or leadership role
- Experience working successfully in a team environment
Interested? We would love to hear from you! Please email your resume with the subject line "ASSISTANT RETAIL MANAGER (TEAM LEAD)" and let us know why you would make a great fit!
Thank you so much for your interest!
Job Types: Full-time Permanent